recruitukltd Salary – £22,000 - £25,000 (dependent on experience)
Our client is an established financial services firm based in Cardiff and they are seeking to employ a Group Accounts Assistant to support the company and report to the Office Manager.
This is a small but busy practice who offer support to their clients to make the most of their wealth via intelligent investment, retirement, mortgage and tax thinking. Within your role as a Group Accounts Assistant your main duties will involve:
- Processing new business and follow up.
- Reconciliation of fees and commission and accurately updating back office system.
- Invoicing and credit control for all company fees using back office system.
- Acknowledging payment of invoices to clients.
- Chasing payment of invoices.
- Accounts inputting, including sales, purchase and nominal ledger and of end of month reports using Sage 50 Accounting Software.
- Produce weekly reports for the Managing Director of invoices and fees.
To be considered you will have previous experience within a similar role for a financial services/planning firm with a good general knowledge of the Industry. You will be competent in using Microsoft Excell, have knowledge of Sage 50, Xero or similar with good general IT skills and an excellent telephone manner.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a financial planning firm where the salary will be between £22k – £25k (dependent on experience) with hard work and loyalty being rewarded.
Please contact Ryan Bartlett at Recruit UK for more information on 01179-170410. (Quote reference 12291).