recruitukltd Salary: £100k+
Recruit UK are representing a multi award winning National Financial Advice firm. They offer a truly integrated, dual professional model, offering their clients bespoke Financial Planning and Investment Management services.
They currently have £1.7billion under management with 85 staff covering 2 key locations. Against a robust growth strategy, they are looking to hire an experienced Manager/Financial Planner to head up their Manchester office to lead a team of Financial Planners and Investment Managers and help drive regional growth.
Primarily you will be an experienced Financial Planner:
- With a track record of generating over £300k
- An established network in place to leverage new business
- A client centric adviser with expertise in HNW private client advice
- Chartered through CII (Desirable)
The management aspects of the role will be:-
- Supervise, manage and motivate the team.
- Create business opportunities through business development.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary £100k+
- Defined bonus structure with low validation in 1st year with up to 40% of business written
- Comprehensive benefits package including car allowance, pension
- Full technical support from 20 support staff
- Support from in house business developers
- Working closely with IM’s to offer dual service (cross referrals)
On top of the high level of back office support, the firm have implemented seamless IT systems to really streamline your day to day work, freeing up your time to focus on the aspects of your jobs which you are best at.
If you are interested in the above opportunity and would value a conversation to find out more, then submit your details and our senior consultant, Andrew Nicholson, will get in contact to discuss in further detail.
Quote reference 12496