recruitukltd Salary: £80,000 OTE
Future thinking is something that’s needed in the IFA world, too many firms are sitting on archaic business models, with boring growth plans and tired leadership and they wonder why they are not attracting talented IFA’s to their businesses?
IFAs want to feel confident that the firm they are joining are doing all they can to grow and change, whether that is embracing robo-advice, utilising digital marketing to attract clients and introducers and spreading brand awareness, building high performing in house DFMs or investing in traditional networking events.
So, for me it was incredibly exciting to start working with a firm that embrace all of the above, in a short space of time they have seen phenomenal growth attracting over 100 million of AUM in 12 months from HNW Clients, putting into place an exceptional back office support team that take care of Paraplanning, Administration, Investment Analysis and client relationship management.
What I really like about this business is that they are genuinely building it around their advisers, they have partnered with a digital marketing company that have already pushed their brand to the top of google, publishing their own magazine, heading up exceptional networking events and fine tuning their client branding that helps them win new clients and generates exceptional leads each week.
Here’s an overview of what’s on offer:
- X2 Financial Advice Roles in Birmingham
- Ethically based portfolios.
- Full support, Admin, Paraplanning, client relationship management, investment analyst.
- Young dynamic company that are growing, equity stake on offer for the right person.
- Robo advice proposition, In house DFM, and exceptional investment portfolio creation.
- Strong lead generation through digital marketing and networking events.
- Investment committee in place, that you will be a part of.
- Modern office, across multiple sites in the UK, homework setup (Cloud based)
- Full client support and exceptional traditional marketing.
I’m looking to speak to financial advisers who have strong relationships with their clients, and are confident in attracting 3- 4 million AUM each year. You will be an adviser who wants to align themselves with a company that cares about being the best in the digital age, without losing the traditional face to face advice benefits, you will also be competent in front of HNW clients. Realistic earnings of £80,000+ with huge long-term potential. My client is looking to only take on 2 advisers in their brand-new Birmingham office.
For more information on this role, please contact Sam Oakes at Recruit UK on 01179-450450, quote reference 11737