RecruitukLtd Salary: £12.50p/h
We are actively working with an administrative support company who are looking to take on working from home candidates to provide effective and efficient administrative and PA support to Financial Advisors and their clients.
· Submitting new business (electronic and / or paper), monitoring and tracking through to completion, and taking clients through online protection applications by telephone
· Organising letters of authority / chasing product provider information, tracking change of agency requests
· First point of contact for Adviser’s clients, and product providers
· Creating professional, accurate and well written correspondence, (letters and emails) whilst complying with the Adviser firm’s documentation standards
· Producing mailshots, and typing from dictated audio files
· Ensuring appropriate notes and documentation are maintained at all times, (e.g. documenting telephone calls), thus ensuring a quality audit trail, either within the Adviser’s back office system, or maintaining separate notes, as required by the Adviser
· Arranging and coordinating meetings, including meeting rooms & refreshments for clients as necessary
· Maintaining back office Adviser systems, and taking personal responsibility for accuracy of data recorded
· Arranging new business Illustrations
· Obtaining valuations, populating data into relevant systems as required
· Assistance with Seminar coordination
· Maintaining a diary system ensuring work is tracked and chased when appropriate. Candidate must be proactive in chasing outstanding work regularly, and in keeping interested parties regularly informed of progress
· Processing ad hoc administration requests as may be reasonably required by the Adviser
· You are going to be working in partnership with the advises, holding regular telephone meetings etc.
To be a successful candidate you must have:
· Fantastic IT skills with the ability to use skype and cloud based technology.
· Could work as part of a team
· Have a flexible attitude
· Minimum of 3 years IFA Administrator experience
· Candidates must have a reasonable space to have an home office set up.
Core hours are Monday to Friday 9-5 and candidates must be prepared to work as a minimum 30 hours a week.
This is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking for work life balance! £12.50 p/h with an Annual holiday entitlement and other benefits.
For more information on this role please contact Recruit UK on 01179-450450 and quote reference 11634