We are working closely with a wealth management firm in the centre of Bristol who are looking to take on a HR Advisor to support the HR Parnter with all aspects of Human Resource Management.
The ideal candidate will hold CIPD and will have previous experience within a HR Function
Responsibilities will include:
• Deliver on HR plans and support business functions through people and culture initiatives to align to Company objectives, strategies and values
• Support key HR functions and processes including recruitment, onboarding, performance management and employee relations related to relevant business functions and teams based in Bristol
• Support the HR Business Partner in all recruitment activity including advertising, interviews and onboarding of successful candidates; adhering to all legislative requirements
• Support the HR Business Partner with the implementation of annual performance and development reviews
• Support the HR Business Partner with employee relations cases in line with compliance & employment law following Company policy to mitigate risks
• Advise and support business leaders and managers on various HR related matters
• Implement HR policies and procedures to ensure overall business objectives are met
• Support the facilitation, development and progression of individuals and teams • Assist the HR Business Partner with ensuring all agreed values and behaviors are observed
• Work closely with the wider HR team to deliver departmental objectives
This role offers a competitive salary and a great benefits package.
For more information on this role please contact Louise Bibb on 01179-170-416
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org