RecruitukLtd Salary: Up to £22K
Recruit UK are currently representing a client focused and truly independent wealth management practice who provide financial solutions to the individual and corporate market. This company is located in the center of Birmingham. This practice takes pride in the support and opportunity for progression they give to their employees.
This opportunity is for someone who has basic financial services knowledge and has the desire to build their career within one company from the grass roots level. This company will give you the opportunity to progress through all necessary roles to becoming an adviser, such as paraplanning.
You will work within an administration team supporting both that paraplanners and the advisers with things such as
- Typing up letters and telephone notes
- Requesting quotes through various provider systems
- Processing new business, to include ISAs, Bonds, term assurance, personal pensions to include SIPPS and Income Drawdown plans and providing generic information to clients on such matters
- Administer and provide generic information to Wealth Management Clients
- Administer accounts using WRAP Platform such as the Standard Life Platform
- Correspond with clients and insurers over the telephone, email, and letter
- General ad-hoc duties such as Filing, faxing and scanning
- Updating and managing internal database
- Support other areas of the business when necessary
The right candidate would be someone who has a knowledge of the financial services industry. We are looking for someone who is educated to a high level and has previously worked in a wealth management or IFA environment. You must be a loyal employee and be dedicated to becoming an adviser from the early stages of your career.
To be successful for this role you will need to have excellent communication and numeracy skills. Great attention to detail, be computer literate and be competent with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
This is a unique opportunity which allows you to grow with a business and receive support throughout your career developments. It requires a bright and driven candidate to fulfill the role, they are offering a salary or c£22,000 dependent on experience, with the opportunity to increase this as you develop further. For more information please call Lacey Catley on 01179-170-412 and quote reference 11488.