recruitukltd Salary: Up to £20,000
This is a perfect opportunity for candidates who have previous experience within Pensions or Investments administration that want to support two senior IFA administrators, work towards the level 4 diploma and be given the opportunity to progress into a paraplanner!
You will be responsible for:
- Diary and appointment management
- Requesting and checking quotations using e-platforms.
- Processing “new business”, ensuring checks have been completed in readiness to submit proposals to the provider
- Monitoring new business pipeline through to completion
- Handling general “after-sales” enquiries, including general support to Consultants, Preparation of Valuations, Change of Address/Agency/Name; Surrenders/Withdrawals; Death Claims; Maturities and Policy Information for Providers.
- General Administration such as preparing letters to clients.
You will be joining a well established and friendly firm of chartered advisers who will support and train you in order for you to have a successful career.
For more information on this role please contact Louise Bibb on 01179170416 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Quote reference: 12463