recruitukltd Salary: Up to £28,000 (dependent on experience)
Our client is a growing prestigious financial services firm that provides advice to both private and corporate clients in all areas of financial planning.
They believe that the strength in their business comes from their personnel where they have teams of advisers and support staff that are highly trained and qualified.
They are seeking an experienced IFA Administrator who can come in to the business and support their IFA team. Their ideal candidate will be someone that has previously worked within an IFA environment and someone who has experience of back office systems.
The candidate will have knowledge and experience of working within a whole of market advice setting where our client’s expertise lie within various financial areas including pensions and investments among others.
Main duties will include:
- Requesting quotes through various provider systems.
- Processing new business.
- Typing up letters and telephone notes.
- Administer and provide generic information to company Clients.
- Correspond with clients and insurers over the telephone, email, and letter.
- Updating and managing internal database.
- Support other areas of the business when necessary.
Salary is dependent on your experience and qualifications and is up to £28k, plus benefits, with progression opportunities and hard work and loyalty being rewarded.
Please contact Ryan Bartlett at Recruit UK for more information on 01179-170410. (Quote reference 12437).