up tp £27,000 depending on experience
Our client is a successful financial planning firm that provides advice to their clients in all areas of financial planning including pensions, investments, protection and mortgages.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced IFA Administrator to work with our client based in Cardiff. The right candidate will have previous experience of working within the financial planning industry with a working knowledge of financial products, especially within pensions and investments.
Main duties will include:
• Providing full administration support
• Liaising with Financial Advisers and the back-office support team
• Making applications on behalf of company clients
• Preparing letters to send to both product providers and clients
• Preparing review packs for client meetings
• Managing paperwork and record management
• Building good working relationships with providers, clients and prospects
This is an excellent opportunity to join a professional market leading organisation with the opportunity to progress within the company. A competitive salary of up to £27,000 with benefits is on offer for the right candidate.
For further information regarding this role please contact Ryan Bartlett on 01179170410 or email email@example.com (quote – Ref – 12809).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org