RecruitukLtd Salary: £18K - £23K
Recruit UK are working with a boutique Financial Planning firm in the centre of Cardiff who provides independent advice on all aspects of personal and corporate financial planning. They operate on a whole of market basis and are not tied to any product provider or investment company. Due to a period of success and subsequent growth, they now require an administrator to assist their back office and adviser with an ever increasing workload.
You will play a key role in ensuring that both financial planners and clients are fully supported when processing new business, and ongoing servicing, ensuring paperwork, files and operating systems are kept up to date, accurate and compliant.
This would be a great role for people who have experience of working within an IFA/financial planning company to join an expanding organisation.
We are looking for:
- Administration experience gained within an IFA/Financial Planning company
- Strong administration skills
- Good product knowledge, ideally covering the full range of products offered
- Excellent customer services skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work with a high level of accuracy
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good computer skills, proficient in Word and Excel
Our client is offering a salary up to £23k per year. An increase in salary will be discussed as you progress in this role.
Please contact Louise Bibb at recruit UK for more information about this opportunity on 01179-170416, and quote reference 11445