recruitukltd Salary:circa £30,000
We are working with an expert financial services advisor who have offices across the UK. They are one of the UK’s longest established practitioners with a 40 year history and a consistent and professional track record, with long lasting relationships with clients all over the Country.
Their advice is holistic, tailored financial advice to individuals, companies and their employees. They provide fully independent advice, researching and choosing products from the entire UK market.
Although a large national firm, their ambition is to provide a service on local level, which is why they have offices spread around with teams designed to provide a great customer service level. Each office has Financial advisers, Paraplanners and Administrators working together to build, nourish and cherish relationships locally.
Their office in London is seeking an administrator to work alongside their paraplanners and advisers. The role is designed to support the procurement of new business processing and the servicing of existing clients, adhering to strict FCA guidelines and internal policy and procedure.
The daily duties include:
- Producing all relevant paperwork prior to client review including illustrations, valuations and quotations
- To process all new business documentation
- To take basic queries from clients and direct to the appropriate team member to ensure that the query is dealt with in a timely manner
- To ensure that the internal database is maintained
- To work in accordance with FCA guidelines and internal policy and procedures
It’s important the role holder has good communication skills, is educated to GCSE level and to a good standard and has 2 years office based experience with a focus on customer service, preferably in the financial services industry. The successful candidate will hold some relevant industry related qualifications.
If successful, the candidate will receive a salary of £30,000 + benefits.
For more information on this role, please contact Louise Sheppard at Recruit UK on 01179-170411, quote ref 11762