£22,000 - £27,000
Recruit UK are currently representing a chartered financial planning firm near Derby whom are seeking to expand their back-office support team.
This company have had the confidence to challenge conventional practice methods and do things differently.
They offer transparency to clients, support and continually help develop their staff professionally and offer genuine career progression.
Based near Derby, they offer a holistic financial planning approach, support flexible working and are a chartered financial planning firm.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IFA Administrator to join an alternative thinking company and develop your skills further.
What is on offer?
• Employers pension contribution
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, with a Christmas shutdown.
• 3 x Death in Service
• Great basic salary £20,000 – £28,000 dependent on skills and experience
• Opportunity to work in a Chartered financial planning firm
• To work in a firm that encourages flexible working
Who would be suitable for this opportunity?
• Someone who has previously worked as an IFA Administrator
• An applicant with good knowledge and understanding of processes and duties of an IFA Administrator
• Those who are seeking a new opportunity and challenge as an IFA Administrator
• Someone who is keen to work in a Chartered financial planning firm
For more information on this role, please contact Katie Mihaylov at Recruit UK on 01179-170417 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com