Ref - 12799
We are currently representing a leading UK IFA company with offices in Edinburgh. They are an ambitious team passionate about providing impartial financial advice. They empower their employees to succeed and support career progression and further development gaining professional training and qualifications. They have been recognised for their impeccable training and coaching towards chartered and other specialist advice exams has earned them a high retention rate with employees and admiration from clients.
They are looking for a Senior Administrator to join their Client Support Team at their Edinburgh branch. This role will be suitable for someone who has a background as an experienced administrator within the financial services industry, ideally working for an IFA. You will have attention to detail, customer services and excellent communication skills. Some previous team leader or supervisory experience would be an advantage. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced administrator to join a fast growing IFA.
The role requires an individual who is experienced in working to deadlines, prioritising workload, project management and providing a high level of customer service at all times.
Successful Candidates will have:
• At least 2 years experience working for an IFA (or other Financial Advice firm).
• A working knowledge of IFA administration would be preferable.
• Suitable technical knowledge
• Education to A Level standard, with at least 5 GCSE’s, including Mathematics and English
• Excellent administration skills and experience of using Microsoft Office packages.
• Able to provide high level of customer service with excellent communication skills.
• Experienced in working to deadlines, prioritising workload, project management and providing a high level of customer service at all times.
• Understands the back office administration systems such as Enable, Adviser Office, Intelligent Office, Office Web (desirable)
• Experience of using provider platforms such as Enable/Fusion, Cofunds, Standard Life, Fidelity or Advisor Office (Iress)
Candidates experience (desired not essential):
• Providing comprehensive support to senior financial advisers and acquiring client
• Able to liaise with providers, acquire valuations, check business is compliant to FCA standards.
• Administering Investments, Pensions and Protection for individual clients – preferably need Cofunds experience
• Submitting new business and servicing – Protection, Investments, SIPPs, Pension Transfers and Drawdown etc.
• We process a large number of new business cases and therefore you must be have good understanding of remuneration structures e.g. fees and commissions etc
• Experience with providers such as Life Assurance companies. A working knowledge of Pensions and Retirement Administrative Support is required.
• CF1 or suitable industry qualifications).
This role offers an impressive benefits package which includes:
• 23+ days holiday and the opportunity to increase with service years
• Company pension, life cover and health schemes
• 4 x Death in Service
Salary on offer is up to £27k – £28k dependent on experience. If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Andrew Nicholson at Recruit UK quoting 12799 on tel 01179-170-415
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org