RecruitukLtd Salary: up to £25k
Recruit UK are representing a growing financial planning company specialising investments and portfolio management. Our client is seeking to expand their back office following growing demand so are now looking for an IFA administrator to join their team, this is a very busy practice who offer an exciting environment with a clear self-development and career path. Within this role, you will be dealing with Pensions, Investments, Life Assurance, IHT Planning, Wealth Management, Trusts and Business Protection.
Within your role as IFA Administrator your main duties will involve;
• Requesting quotes through various provider systems.
• Processing new business.
• Typing up letters and telephone notes.
• Administer and provide generic information to Wealth Management Clients.
• Correspond with clients and insurers over the telephone, email, and letter.
• General ad-hoc duties such as Filing, faxing and scanning.
• Updating and managing internal database.
• Support other areas of the business when necessary.
Ideally you will hold financial services qualifications or be on your way to obtaining the level 4 diploma, with at least 3 years of previous experience within an IFA practice, however, candidates with less experience will be considered. You will need to have a good level of education and a CV with a strong and consistent job history.
This is an extremely busy role, the ideal candidate should be self-motivated and be able to hit the ground running.
Salary is dependent on your experience and qualifications and is up to £25k, plus benefits, with progression opportunities and hard work and loyalty being rewarded.
For more information on this role, please contact Keely Parsons on 01179170414 and quote reference 11693