RecruitukLtd Salary: £22K - £28K
Recruit UK are representing a growing Wealth Management company specialising in financial planning and discretionary fund management. Our client is seeking to expand their back office following the progression of staff so are now looking for an IFA administrator to join their team, this is a very busy practice who offer an exciting environment with a clear self-development and career path. Within this role, you will be dealing with Pensions, Investments, Life Assurance, IHT Planning, Wealth Management, Trusts and Business Protection.
Within your role as IFA Administrator your main duties will involve;
· Requesting quotes through various provider systems.
· Processing new business, to include ISAs, Bonds, term assurance, personal pensions to include SIPPS and Income Drawdown plans and providing generic information to clients on such matters.
· Typing up letters and telephone notes.
· Administer and provide generic information to Wealth Management Clients.
· Administer accounts using WRAP Platform.
· Correspond with clients and insurers over the telephone, email, and letter.
· General ad-hoc duties such as Filing, faxing and scanning
· Updating and managing internal database (Using IRESS or Curo)
· Support other areas of the business when necessary
Ideally you will hold financial services qualifications or be on your way to obtaining the level 4 diploma, with at least 3 years of previous experience within an IFA practice, however, candidates from a provider background will also be considered. You will need to have a good level of education and a CV with a strong and consistent job history.
Salary is dependent on your experience and qualifications and is c£22k – £28k, plus benefits, with great incentives such as paid days out to the races, with hard work and loyalty being rewarded.
Contact Keely Parsons at Recruit UK on 01179-170414 and quote reference 11572