recruitukltd Salary: up to £25k, plus benefits, with progression opportunities
Recruit UK are representing an award-winning team of Independent Financial Advisers who provide a personal, independent and bespoke wealth management service to high net worth clients. They are an expanding business with offices in Leeds City Centre and London. Our client is seeking to expand their back office following increased new business and are now looking for an IFA administrator to join their team. This is a very busy practice who offer a friendly working environment with a clear self-development and career path. Within this role, you will be dealing with whole of market advice.
Ideally you will have extensive working knowledge of IFA administration with excellent financial services knowledge of Investments, Pensions and Protection as well as experience of using platforms. You should also have a good head for figures and excellent attention to detail. There is a PA element to the role so first-class organisational skills, an excellent telephone manner and the ability to make client service and quality a top priority, are essential. You must be able to demonstrate a proven track record in delivering customer satisfaction.
As a Financial Administrator you would be working as part of productive, high performing team, providing full administrative support to an Adviser. Your role would be to offer the most welcoming, efficient, professional and effective client service possible with a high focus on quality and accuracy. Your duties would include:
- Processing and monitoring of complex business (new and existing);
- Ensuring financial transactions are completed correctly and files are fully FCA compliant;
- Ensuring that all client records and data are maintained accurately and efficiently;
- Obtaining and interpreting information from providers and fund managers;
- Liaising with clients, fund managers, solicitors and accountants on a daily basis to obtain relevant information and resolve queries;
- Sending out letters of authority and correspondence to clients, professional introducers and other third parties;
- Diary Management, preparing meeting packs and arranging client meetings;
- Calculations of fees and invoice requests;
- Working together with our Finance Department chasing items outstanding; debtors, commissions;
- Assisting the Adviser to exceed their income target;
- Supporting the operations department with any other business.
Essential to be considered for this role:
- Extensive experience in an IFA administration support role;
- A detailed knowledge of the Financial Conduct Authority rules and financial regulations;
- A working knowledge of investments, pensions and protection plans as well as other financial products;
- Strong IT skills, MS Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel);
- Excellent organisational and communication skills;
- Proven track record in delivering customer satisfaction;
- Good numeracy skills with close attention to detail;
- Experience of working within defined service standards and procedures;
- High levels of integrity, handling confidential information and sensitive matters in a professional manner at all times;
- Able to demonstrate an adaptable/flexible approach to work within a changing and high pressure environment;
- Ability to work within a team environment, unsupervised with a high level of self motivation.
- Experience of using Adviser Office or IRESS software;
- Previous experience dealing with the administration of Group Life and Pension Schemes;
- Part FPC/RO/CF qualified or equivalent experience in the Financial Services Industry;
- Experience within Private Wealth Management;
- Experience of training and people development;
- Ambitious and goal orientated;
- Evidence of continual learning and development of skills and knowledge.
Salary is dependent on your experience and qualifications and is up to £25k, plus benefits, with progression opportunities and hard work and loyalty being rewarded.
Contact Andrew Nicholson at Recruit UK for more detail, and quote reference 11729