recruitukltd Salary: £20,000
We are working with an Boutique Financial Advice company who are enjoying a period of growth. Making this a fantastic time to join an organisation where you will be encouraged and supported to unlock your true potential, allowing you to work for a great company who look after and nurture their staff.
As an administrator, you will work as part of a team to enable the advisers to maintain excellent relationships with their clients. You will also need to ensure that their client information database is accurately updated and that the business is supported in order to be able to deliver an excellent service to its customers at all times.
The role will involve but not be limited to;
- Assisting in the identification and development of new clients.
- liaising with policy providers for policy details.
- Send relevant information / reports to clients, internal & external
- Obtaining policy illustrations.
- Processing new business applications and tracking to completion.
- Undertake office duties, such as filing, post, stock and order systems, minute taking.
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits such as a Pension, Holiday as well as opportunities to receive bonuses to match your effort and drive.
The ideal Candidate;
- Experience in a fast-paced Financial Services Administration role
- Desirable experience in a regulated environment
If you would like to find out more information on this role, please contact Chris Ingham at Recruit UK on 01179-450450. Quote reference 12284