recruitukltd Salary up to £25k
Recruit UK are working for a leading IFA firm in Liverpool they are actively seeking an Administrator to join their friendly team to provide efficient, effective and timely administration service to the advisers and their clients, adhering to FCA regulations and internal policy and procedure.
My client is a well established regional Independent Financial Advisory Business. Their team, based throughout Liverpool and the North West offer professional, service driven financial solutions, both to the business community and private clients. As true ‘Independent’ Financial Advisers, they offer unbiased financial advice, providing access to all the products on the market through a dedicated qualified Practitioner.
The Administrator will work alongside the administration team working closely with paraplanners and other back office support. This role will suit an organised individual who will provide Administrative tasks to support Financial Advisers
The Administrator will have excellent administration skills, thorough knowledge of the Company’ systems, in addition to comprehensive product and technical knowledge
Ideally suitable candidates will have:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in an administration role within the financial services industry, ideally within an IFA firm
- A good knowledge and understanding of a wide range of financial products.
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements
- A proven track record in delivering excellent client satisfaction
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent accuracy skills and attention to detail
- Ability to build and develop effective working relationships at all levels
- Excellent administrative, planning and organisational skills
- A team player with an adaptable and flexible approach to work to suit business needs and changing priorities.
In return, our client offers a basic salary up to £25k dependent on experience plus excellent benefits. There is a modern and professional office to work from.
To discuss it in more detail, please contact Andrew Nicholson at Recruit UK on Tel 01179170415. Quoting ref 12317
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org