recruitukltd Salary: £16,000 - £18,000
Part time Min 20 hours or Full time
We are actively recruiting for a highly successful wealth management firm who deal with HNW clients daily. My client is currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic candidate to join the company during this exciting period of its growth.
Due to success within the company my client is looking to recruit an administrator to join their team In Nottingham
Within this role you will be responsible for;
- Supporting the case management and business submission process through the preparation and submission of client reports, analysis and technical documentation;
- Processing of client investments;
- Management of third party suppliers to ensure client investments are processed accurately and efficiently;
- Supporting the management of transferring historical pensions and investments;
- Securing information from investment providers, clients and their employers to resolve queries;
- Dealing with compliance related queries;
- Liaising with clients over basic queries
This role would suit a confident and mature candidate with strong written and analytical skills, a high level of education to demonstrate this will be highly desired. You must have excellent client facing skills and the ability to communicate effectively and professionally over email, the telephone and face to face. Previous knowledge of working within the financial services sector is beneficial.
This role comes with a competitive salary in addition to a discretionary bonus, generous pension and holiday entitlement, for the right candidate. As well as this, good training and progression opportunities in place.
For more information on this role, please contact Sam Oakes at Recruit UK on 01179450450, quote reference 11775