RecruitukLtd Salary: Up to £25k
This role is a great opportunity to build upon your financial planning experience, get support with your exams and develop your career.
My client is an established financial advice company based in the South West. They are looking for an experienced IFA/Financial Planning Administrator to provide new business support.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly organised, detailed and service orientated individual, to join the friendly and expanding team.
My client offers an excellent benefits salary with routes of progression and the opportunity to develop your career personally and professionally.
As a IFA Administrator your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- To work in partnership with Independent Financial Adviser(s)
- To manage new business administration from submission to completion
- Liaising with 3rd party professionals
- Electronic filing of client correspondence and all other relevant documentation
- Completing post application checks
- Diary management, task management and event scheduling
- Management of case files
- Administrative and data entry tasks using the in-house system
If you have financial planning/advice experience and want to work for a established firm where your hard work will be rewarded please apply or contact Keely at Recruit UK on 01179 170 414 and quote reference 11692