RecruitukLtd Salary: £20K to £25K
We are representing a large accountancy practice in Plymouth looking to expand their financial services team by taking on an IFA sales support administrator.
To be considered for this role you will need to have previous sales support experience within an IFA as you will be a part of a small sales support and paraplanning team excellent IT skills, a good working knowledge of Intelligent Office and work in a methodical and systematic approach.
Your role will be varied however your main duties will include:
• Requesting and checking quotations using e-platforms.
• Processing “new business”, ensuring checks have been completed in readiness to submit proposals to the provider
• Monitoring new business pipeline through to completion
• Handling general “after-sales” inquiries, including general support to Consultants, Preparation of Valuations, Change of Address/Agency/Name; Surrenders/Withdrawals; Death Claims; Maturities and Policy Information for Providers.
• Diary and appointment management
• General Administration such as preparing letters to clients.
This is a great opportunity to join a small highly specialist team within an organization that can offer a modern and contemporary working environment.
This can be a very demanding role so you will need to be very well organized with excellent communication skills.
This role offers a very competitive salary which includes an annual review and benefits, 25 days holiday plus bank holiday. Life Assurance, Pension, Critical Illness and you will be included in their Private Health Scheme.
For more information please call Keely Parsons on 01179-450-450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference 11886.