Recruit UK are representing a growing financial planning company specialising in pensions and investments.Our client is seeking to expand their back office following increased new business and are now looking for an IFA administrator to join their team. This is a very busy practice who offer a friendly working environment with a clear self-development and career path. Within this role, you will be dealing with whole of market advice.
Within your role as IFA Administrator your main duties will involve;
- Requesting quotes through various provider systems.
- Processing new business.
- Typing up letters and telephone notes.
- Administer and provide generic information to Wealth Management Clients.
- Correspond with clients and insurers over the telephone, email, and letter.
- General ad-hoc duties such as Filing, faxing and scanning.
- Updating and managing internal database.
- Support other areas of the business when necessary.
The office culture is friendly and personable, you will work in a close-knit and supportive team. The whole office regularly attends social events outside of work. This is a great opportunity to join a company with a genuinely friendly environment.
Ideally you will have experience working within a IFA or wealth management practice, although candidates with financial services experience will also be considered. You will need to have a good level of education and a CV with a strong and consistent job history.
Salary is dependent on your experience and qualifications and is up to £25k, plus benefits, with progression opportunities and hard work and loyalty being rewarded.
Contact Keely Parsons at Recruit UK for more detail, and quote reference 11704