RecruitukLtd Salary: Up to £30k
We are currently working closely with a chartered financial planner in Cobham, Surrey. They give whole of market advice to private, professional and corporate clients. They have fully established themselves in the area and are looking to expand their support team with an experienced IFA Administrator to meet the increasing demands of advisers and their clients.
The IFA Administrator will provide an efficient service to a team of existing advisers, including;
- Processing new business and servicing existing clients.
- Deal with client queries and take appropriate action in a timely and effective manner.
- Input and management of data on the internal systems.
- Preparing literature and quotations for client meetings.
- Producing client valuations.
- Handling all office duties, such as answering the telephone, handling post, maintaining presentation of office, booking meeting rooms and managing the office diary, processing orders and meeting all visitors in a professional manner.
- Maintaining knowledge and adhering to the company and FCA obligations.
To be considered for this position, you will need to have experience of working in a similar position within financial services. You will ideally hold relevant financial qualifications in line with CII or be working towards obtaining. You must possess excellent organisational and administration abilities and ideally you will have a good working knowledge of financial systems.
The financial planning team, Technical Paraplanners, Report Writers and Client support all meet quarterly to share knowledge and industry/ regulatory changes. They work in a collaborative environment to ensure that the service they provide is of the highest quality, so there is a good standard of support.
The salary on offer is up to £30k per annum depending on experience and the successful applicant will have access to an attractive benefits package and incentives for hard work and loyalty.
Contact Louise Sheppard at Recruit UK on 01179-450-450 for more detail and quote reference 2812.