RecruitukLtd Salary: £20K to £25K
My client in Salisbury is looking for a motivated IFA Administrator with strong communication skills to join their forwards thinking holistic Chartered Financial Planning business due to an internal promotion which is because of the rapid growth within the business.
This is a very friendly and vibrant medium sized office within an open space, they pride themselves on having no micro management, so are looking for someone who can manage their own workload. They are a very process driven firm’
The IFA Administrator will provide an efficient service to a team of existing advisers, including;
- Processing new business and servicing existing clients.
- Deal with client queries and take appropriate action in a timely and effective manner.
- Input and management of data on the internal systems.
- Preparing literature and quotations for client meetings.
- Producing client valuations.
- Handling all office duties, such as answering the telephone, handling post, maintaining presentation of office, booking meeting rooms and managing the office diary, processing orders and meeting all visitors in a professional manner.
- Maintaining knowledge and adhering to the company and FCA obligations.
To be considered for this position, you will need to have experience of working in a similar position within financial services. You will ideally hold relevant financial qualifications in line with CII or be working towards obtaining.
You must possess excellent organisational and administration abilities and ideally, you will have a good working knowledge of financial systems.
For the right candidate who can demonstrate results, my client will offer a salary up to £35k along with benefits including 25 day’s holiday, contributory pension scheme and DIS, company bonus. There is a great vibrant and friendly feel to the office and free parking is available nearby.
Contact Louise Bibb at Recruit UK and quote reference 2959 to find out more.