RecruitukLtd Salary: £18K - £21K
My client is a leading financial and mortgage advice company based in the South West. They are looking for an experienced IFA/Financial Advice Administrator to lead the way in terms of support for their specialist financial advisors.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly organised, detailed and service orientated individual, to join the friendly and expanding team.
My client offers an excellent benefits salary with routes of progression and the opportunity to develop your career personally and professionally.
As a IFA Administrator your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- To work in partnership with Independent Financial Advisers
- To manage new business administration from submission to completion
- Liaising with 3rd party professionals
- Electronic filing of client correspondence and all other relevant documentation
- Completing post application checks
- Diary management, task management and event scheduling
- Management of case files
- Administrative and data entry tasks using the in-house system
If you have financial planning/advice experience and want to work for a leading firm where your hard work will be rewarded please apply or contact Keely Parsons at Recruit UK on 01179-170414 and quote reference 11578