recruitukltd Salary: up to £23K (DOE)
Are you an experienced IFA administrator looking for their next position? How would you like to work for an award winning company, supporting IFAs in a great working environment and be provided with a great salary and benefits package?
My client is looking for an enthusiastic IFA administrator to join their expanding and successful office in Surrey. This client has built a reputable company for the last 20 years, with 3 offices in England plus 1 abroad, and have achieved chartered status; all of their advisers are chartered.
The role of the IFA administrator:
- Paying up to 23K (DOE) with excellent benefits package (matching pension contributions up to 3% of salary, 4 x salary DIS, annual discretionary bonus and healthcare policy)
- Support advisers in all capacities e.g. Sending out Advisory (Suitability) letters and enclosures
- Composing Asset Allocation Spreadsheets
- Handling all client queries and general administration duties
To qualify, the IFA administrator must:
- Have experience working in an IFA environment
- Have knowledge of financial software such as Adviser office
- Be very well organised and able to multitask
- Provide excellent customer service and be able to work well with colleagues
If you would like to apply for this IFA administrator position, please call Melissa on 01179-170413 or email email@example.com
Quote reference 12198
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org