recruitukltd Salary: Up to £25,000 (dependent on experience)
Our client is an established financial planning firm based in Swansea who are going through an exciting growth period and now need to expand their back office.
They are now seeking an experienced IFA Administrator who can come in to the business and support their IFA team. This is a small but growing practice who offer financial solutions to both personal and corporate clients, dealing with a wide range of financial products and services.
You will be supporting their Financial Advisors and providing administration support. Within your role as IFA Administrator your main duties will involve:
- Assisting with writing client reports
- Assisting with writing client letters
- Requesting quotes from various provider systems
- Providing client liaison and customer service support
- Correspond with clients and insurers over the telephone, email, and letter.
- General ad-hoc duties such as Filing, faxing and scanning
- Support other areas of the business when necessary
To be considered you will preferably have experience within a similar role for a financial advice practice with a good general knowledge of the Industry. Additionally you will have experience of writing client reports and letters where you will ideally have some financial services qualifications, be organised, enthusiastic, a strong communicator and motivated with tons of initiative.
Salary is dependent on your experience and qualifications and is c£25k with hard work and loyalty being rewarded.
Please contact Ryan Bartlett at Recruit UK for more information on 01179-170410. (Quote reference 12276).