RecruitukLtd Salary: c£20k
Recruit UK are representing a national financial planning company who specialise in portfolio management. My client is seeking to expand their back office following growing demand so are now looking for an IFA administrator to join their team. This is a busy and growing practice who offer an exciting environment with a clear self-development and career path.
This is an outstanding position within a reputable company that look after their staff. The company has an industry leading benefits packages such as generous holiday and pension. They offer a flexible working arrangement.
Within your role as IFA Administrator your main duties will involve;
- Requesting quotes through various provider systems.
- Processing new business.
- Typing up letters and telephone notes.
- Administer and provide generic information to Wealth Management Clients.
- Correspond with clients and insurers over the telephone, email, and letter.
- General ad-hoc duties such as filing, faxing and scanning.
- Updating and managing internal database.
- Support other areas of the business when necessary.
- Experience with True Potential would be an advantage.
- Ideally you will have previous experience within an IFA practice, however, candidates with
provider experience will be considered as the company invests heavily in training and staff development.
You will ideally be based in their Totnes office with some opportunity to work from a hub office in Plymouth.
Salary is dependent on your experience and qualifications at c£20k, plus benefits, with progression opportunities and hard work and loyalty being rewarded.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Keely Parsons at Recruit Uk on 01179 170414 and quote reference 11695