recruitukltd Salary: £25,000
A superb opportunity to join a firm of Chartered Financial Planners in an administrative capacity. The right candidate will have experience of working within this environment and will have made a start towards their Financial Services qualifications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- General administrative duties, including diary management, scanning, filing.
- Answering the telephone and greeting visiting clients
- Processing of new clients from initial meeting through to hand over to Paraplanner / Financial Advisors
- Processing of new business from preparation of initial paperwork to policy documentation stage
- Maintaining client files and records
- Collating and preparing client review packs
- Providing valuations and illustrations
- Carrying out product research
- Ensuring procedures and compliance requirements are adhered to
- Assisting the Paraplanner and Partners with all project work
You will need to have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a financial services environment. Preferably completed some or all of the FPC/CFP qualifications with a willingness to work toward gaining Financial Planning Certificate, Diploma, etc. You will need a good knowledge of pensions and investments.
You should be able to work independently within a small, hardworking office environment and cover other administration duties when applicable
For this role, a keen eye within the financial services industry is very desirable. For more information on these roles please call Louise Bibb on 01179 450 450 and quote reference 11717