Recruit UK have been retained by a growing south west based company who provide financial planning and wealth management advice to private and corporate clientele.Due to business growth they would be interested in speaking with individuals who have a keen interest in compliance, and would enjoy an analytical approach to managing all aspects of the companies compliance programme in support of the Compliance & Quality Manager.
This will be a centralised position as part of a busy team based in Salisbury. You will benefit from working with a highly experienced team and will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range on compliance and quality management functions.
• Previous experience of file reviews (Suitability based)
• Experience within an IFA environment, with detailed understanding of FCA regulations
• Broad knowledge of financial services products and providers across pensions, investments and protection
• Previous experience with investment portfolio construction (Advantageous)
• Hold level 4 Diploma, or RO2, RO3 & RO4 as a minimum (Equivalent qualifications considered)
For more information please contact Andy Daly on 01179450450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org