recruitukltd Salary: Circa £40k basic salary + Excellent Benefits + Uncapped Bonuses
My client is a national firm, truly IFA with a network of shared experience and knowledge. They work with both private and corporate clients. Working closely with professional connections. Their aim is to help private clients successfully navigate through life’s financial journey.
Their commitment to their Corporate Clients is simple. They aim to deliver a better return on investment for employers on their employee benefits strategy, to ensure businesses are correctly protected and to help directors and business owners plan for their financial future.
They are seeking a Financial Adviser to join them at their Halifax office to train and develop into a fully experienced Independent Financial Adviser. They will provide an existing private client base in Halifax and surrounding areas. They want you to have experience, as a Financial Adviser dealing with clients offering financial advice.
Ideally you will meet the following criteria:
- Have worked as a Financial Adviser in a large Financial Advice firm or Bank and are comfortable with a large firm’s process and procedure
- Are suitably motivated to learn and develop into an IFA
- Genuinely interested in working with professional connections and building business development skills to eventually seek out/secure new connections
- Want to make a name for yourself and become one of the companies’ top advisers
- Well organised, energised, front footed, eager and talented individual
- Want to build a client book by developing connections, creating new connections with their help and support
- Want to dig deep into clients’ circumstances, not afraid to ask the right questions, interrogate client’s responses and ensure the client engages with you to pay for quality Advice.
They are offering:
- An excellent employed package with a basic salary c£40k+, car allowance £4,200, 5% flex benefits package and business expenses (travel, accommodation, subsistence etc)
- Bonuses (Uncapped), based on individual performance
- Full training and mentoring to make a smooth transition into an Independent Financial Adviser.
- Client base provided in Halifax and surrounding areas
- An array of professional connections to develop and create new client/business etc
- Halifax office based support for admin and para planning (PP) to enable advisers to do what they do best, see clients and avoid unnecessary admin and PP work
- An office base contract with the option to work home based for complete flexibility
- A corporate advice channel to enable cross corp/PC referrals with pay away to create new PC client and payments for any referred corp work
- Support in developing technical knowledge and skills through their training and competence scheme including support for professional qualifications
- Clear career progression
- National presence
- Team of professional wealth advisory services
- Local led business development
- Paraplanning, back office support management services
- Mass Affluent / High Net Worth Client bank
- Private and Corporate Advice
Please contact Andrew Nicholson at Recruit UK on tel no 01179170415 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference 12426 if you are interested to find out more about this role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com