recruitukltd Salary: £35k-£50k
Working for an industry leader in the financial services industry. A professional company whom will help to develop you and progress you within your field. A company that prides itself on its high standards and business etiquette. You will be joining a great firm whom no matter where you are in your career will help support you to get the results you desire.
You will provide holistic financial planning to prospective and existing clients, providing professional financial advice to meet customer’s needs and objectives using the clients defined business standards. You will always act in a compliant manner, providing excellent customer service and adhering to the Financial Conduct Authority principles of “Treating Customers Fairly”
- To work to the Professional Development scheme requirements and regulatory standards as issued.
- Undertake regular and frequent fact-finding, presentation, and servicing review meetings with line management and other company facilitators.
- To undertake regular and frequent meetings with your Senior Manager.
- To develop and action an acceptable and effective business plan with your Manager.
- To agree at outset with all clients the level of service they should expect depending on whether they are active or transactional clients.
- To provide excellent client service to your active client bank and provide at least one servicing meeting per annum.
- To conduct all client meetings in line with business standards.
- To contact all leads supplied in an agreed timescale with line management.
- To provide feedback on all leads via agreed business processes.
- To generate a business pipeline level sufficient to meet your business targets.
- To meet activity levels as agreed in your Business plan with line management.
- To use the research panel when selecting advice.
- To maintain and ensure client files are kept up to date to ensure the audit trail of advice, service and transactions is maintained in full accordance with business standards.
- To construct Investment Reports ensuring all information is correct and that the content meets the criteria set by the companies business standards.
- To communicate in an effective manner with your administration team or dedicated resources.
- To ensure the IT systems are used and information on them kept up to date to meet business standards and line management requirements.
- To provide sufficient Management Information to respond to the needs of line management to understand the business activities you are or want to be engaged in.
- Undertake ongoing continuous professional development.
- Increase technical knowledge in specialist areas.
- Diploma Level 4 Status
Knowledge and Skills
- High level of confidence and ability with sales and presentational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- High quality of personal organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- IT literate
For more information on this role, please contact Chris Ingham at Recruit UK on 01179-450450. Quote reference 12295