recruitukltd Salary: £28k
My client is a forward thinking financial planning and wealth management business that provides independent advice to individuals, trustees and companies. They were founded with the aim of providing clients with the highest quality of independent and professional advice that is not biased by products, commission or adviser charges.
They are looking for an experienced Financial Adviser Administrator to work at their Wakefield office.
- Processing of new business and documentation in accordance with the agreed service and quality standards.
- Ownership of full life cycle of transacted business.
- Preparing for adviser/client appointments including collation of meeting packs
- Obtaining quotations, illustrations.
- Point of contact for clients, to liaise on behalf of appointed adviser/s.
- Dealing with client queries, taking the appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
- Inputting and ongoing maintenance of data on internal systems ensuring the information is accurate and up to date.
- General administration, ensuring the client service is of a high standard.
- Monitoring own workflow and assisting colleagues where required.
- Producing ad-hoc client valuations.
- Liaise with other departments, offices and colleagues in a polite and professional manner.
- Dealing with adviser charge, fee and commission enquiries.
- Strong broad knowledge on the products and providers available on the open market.
- Provide support to the Business Support Supervisor.
You will be experienced within an administration role, preferably within the financial services industry. Good communication skills, both oral and written. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office. Strong planning and organisational skills, having the ability to organise and prioritise workloads. Accuracy and attention to detail are key. To be adaptable within an ever changing environment with the ability to work to tights deadlines. Ability to identify process improvements and greater efficiencies. Strong team player but also able to work independently and use initiative. Customer focused, ensuring positive customer experience is at the core of all activities undertaken
In return you will receive a salary of around £28,000 plus various company benefits including competitive holidays, pension scheme, DIS, Income protection, car parking,
If you would like to discuss this position, please contact Andrew Nicholson at RecruitUK on tel no 01179170415 quoting ref 11902.