£55,000 - £85,000
Recruit UK have been retained by a financial services company with a national presence that offer fully integrated Financial Planning and Investment Management services to private, corporate and charity clientele.
Due to the success of a new regional office they are now recruiting for an experienced financial adviser to join the team to help drive regional growth and take control off all new leads and business on the financial planning side of the business.
This position would suit an adviser who is proactive in their approach and is confident converting leads into business.
- Previous experience providing financial planning advice within a regulated environment
- Detailed and up to date industry knowledge within financial planning
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to manage client relationships as well as generate business/convert leads
- Level 4 Diploma
- Currently hold CAS
- Chartered status (Advantageous)
- Transferable clients (Advantageous, but not essential)
For more information on this role please contact Andrew Daly on 01179450450 or email Andrew.daly@Recruitukltd.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org