recruitukltd Salary: £55,000 - £75,000 realistic earnings in excess of £150,000
I am working on an exciting opportunity with one of our favourite clients. Due to two retiring advisers leaving their business they have two opportunities for experienced financial planners to join them and work with these “orphaned clients”. This is a successful and award winning UK independent financial advisory firm with over £2.5billion funds under management. An organisation that is enjoying a period of sustained growth and as a result they are looking for experienced advisers to join them on their journey specialising in providing financial advice to their valued clients.
Based in the midlands and with a national presence they are the preferred supplier to household name professional introducers generating quality client leads for their advisers across the UK.
They are looking for an employed Chartered or near Charted qualified Financial Adviser to join their firm to provide full financial planning advice to existing clients and new clients generated through their professional introducers.
This is an excellent opportunity to build up a profitable client bank and be part of a leading IFA advice company.
What’s on offer?
- A proven successful track record with nearly 200 advisers nationwide.
- Employed roles starting salaries £55,000 – £75,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Strong inhouse investment team.
- They use the latest technology and advice systems to enable allowing you to offer a quality and efficient advice service.
- Fully supported by paraplanners and administrators.
- Excellent lead generation
- Client banks to inherit
- Local marketing & business generation support.
Who would be suitable for this opportunity?
- Who want to grow a client base within a leading UK IFA business with real potential for high earnings with the ongoing support of Business Development Managers.
- Seeking a generous client lead supply and existing clients
- Suitably motivated to build a client bank from quality leads provided
- Want to work with existing professional connections/introducers
- Wanting to benefit from recurring income year on year
- Have obtained the level 4 diploma in financial planning as a minimum
- Want strong admin and paraplanning support
- Possessing strong relationship building skills
- Who can effectively work home based and are comfortable doing so.
- Who can successfully grow their business without being micromanaged.
For more information on this role, please contact Russell Davies at Recruit Uk on 01179-170418, quote reference 12213
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com