RecruitukLtd Salary: c£25k
Recruit UK represent a leading, award winning, investment and financial planning firm. Our client’s biggest source of new business is derived from referrals and they have a dedicated back office team that assists in the effective administration for key stakeholders.
They are currently experiencing an influx of business and actively seek an Investment Administrator to join their team in Bracknell on a permanent basis. Your daily responsibilities will be to:
- Run relevant control reports, review analyze and action as necessary
- Manage and process all internal instructions for withdrawals, account closures & death claims
- Investigate & respond to any incoming queries and monitor client fee deductions
- Produce valuations and periodic client statements / Tax Information
- Stock transfers
- Set up annual ISA subscriptions and fund offshore bonds
- Process transfer out requests (in-specie and cash)
- Produce & Understand Capital Gains Tax Reports
- Perform daily Internal Client Money Reconciliation and review / act on exceptions from External Client Money and Custody Reconciliations
- Banking activities and House Account reconciliations
- Process assigned Breach & Incident Reports (redress calculations and correct unit holdings)
- Identify & report any risks to Investment Operations Management
- Work in accordance with internal processes and company policies, adhering to standards regarding work ethics and conduct
- Other ad-hoc tasks as directed by Manager
- Contribute towards continuous improvement within the department/company to increase operational efficiencies and working practices
To be considered for this position, our client requires an Administrator with at least 3 years’ experience of dealing with all the above criteria and of working within a pensions/Investment firm. You will be able to work at pace and deliver against personal and team targets.
A good team worker and ability to use own initiative is essential and you must be able to liaise effectively with customers. You must understand things such as corporate actions, trading, security settlement, investment and banking reconciliations and general banking.
My Clients reputation in the marketplace is exemplary and they offer incredible career progression for those that demonstrate loyalty and hard work. Salary on offer is c£25k alongside attractive employee perks.
Contact Louise Sheppard for more information on 01179-450-450 and quote reference 2740