RecruitukLtd Salary: Up to £45K
Recruit UK are actively representing one of Bristol’s boutique pension and Investment consultancies and due to growth and exciting new prospects, they are looking for an Investment analyst to work in their consultancy team.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Organise fund manager research meetings and present findings
- Undertake research reviews of main asset classes/fund types and present findings
- Attend/listen to a wide range of relevant seminars/webcasts and present updates to the team
- Prepare ad hoc client specific investment research projects
- Prepare investment strategy reviews
- Arrange and attend client fund manager beauty parades
- Prepare monthly economic update
- Write up quarterly Market Commentary for distribution to clients
- Produce graphs used for investment seminar, quarterly blog and client meetings
- Record, update and check market statistics
- Prepare scheme reports and valuations
- Prepare investment/disinvestment instructions and co-ordinate transactions
- Maintain client documents including signature mandates, SIP, IMA, Trustees’ Report and Accounts, Scheme Returns, DC Newsletters etc
- Undertake special projects and assignments, as requested
- Review fee invoices and Service Agreements
To be successful within your application you must be able to communicate effectively and in a professional manner, be well presented, be organised and have good literacy and numeracy skills. You will hold investment/pension qualifications and will have the desire to continue with your studies.
A competitive salary is on offer of £26,000 – £30,000 with 25 days holiday, a great pension and DIS.
For more information on this role please contact Louise Bibb on 01179-170416 and quote reference 11575