RecruitukLtd Salary: £70k - £90k
We are currently representing one of the UK’s leading Private Banks who have a successful Wealth and Investment Arm. They have a large team of experienced professionals who give advice to HNW and UHNW clients throughout the UK.
Due to their continued growth plans and recent acquisitions they are looking to grow their regional investment management team in Edinburgh. They are seeking high calibre senior investment managers who have expertise in dealing with HNW/UHNW clients. A prospective candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong client following (c£25m) and a solid business plan.
The ideal candidate will:
- Up-sell the investment proposition to internal team members
- Attend client meetings with advisers providing Investment advice
- Develop relationships outside of the company to attract business from intermediaries and Private Clients
- Have experience of working closely with in house financial planners to build their portfolios
What is on offer?
- Salary banding in between £70k – £90k but there is no limit if you have strong business plan
- Access to working with the financial planning team referring high quality leads
- New business award for advisers who can commit to their business plan
- Full back office support to free your time up
- Access to market leading systems
This is a well-regarded organisation and therefore they are looking for individuals who are qualified to Level 6 Chartered on route to Level 7 and can evidence a minimum of 5 years’ investment management with experience of working with discretionary portfolios and developing strong internal and external relationships.
If you are interested, please contact Frankie Pailing at Recruit UK on 01179 450450 to discuss in confidence and quote reference 2753.