recruitukltd Salary: £70-100k
Recruit UK are representing a multi award winning National Financial Advice firm. They offer a truly integrated, dual professional model, offering their clients bespoke Financial Planning and Investment Management services.
They currently have £1.7billion under management with 85 staff covering 2 key locations. Against a robust growth strategy, they are looking to hire an established Private Client Investment Manager to help drive regional growth of their Manchester office.
They have a centralised investment team which run model portfolios, so this is not a portfolio manager role. You will be focusing on the more bespoke investment work with a mandate for attracting and managing a portfolio of HNW clients.
They are looking for:
- An experienced Investment Manager with a proven track record of business development
- An established network in place to leverage new business
- A client centric adviser with broad expertise across Investments
- Chartered through CISI (Desirable)
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary of between £70-100k
- Defined bonus structure based on business generated
- Comprehensive benefits package including car allowance, pension
- Full technical support from 12 support staff
- Support from in house business developers
- Working closely with team of Financial Planners (cross referrals)
On top of the high level of back office support, the firm have implemented seamless IT systems to really streamline your day to day work, freeing up your time to focus on the aspects of your jobs which you are best at.
If you are interested in the above opportunity and would value a conversation to find out more, then submit your details and our senior consultant, Andrew Nicholson, will get in contact to discuss in further detail. Quote reference 12495
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com