recruitukltd Salary: £40-50k
RecruitUK are currently representing an award winning boutique Wealth Management firm in North London.
They are looking to recruit a junior Financial Planner to work closely with the Managing Director, who is managing a client portfolio which generates c£1million of revenue per annum. There will be a mini succession of a proportion of their client portfolio, with a focus on building upon this. You will be fully support by a technical back office team and a business development manager. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a boutique wealth management firm and gain an excellent level of exposure to HNW private client advice.
What’s on offer:
- Salary between £40-50k
- Competitive bonus
- Full benefits package
- Excellent training and development
- Opportunity to work with HNW clients (£1million+)
- Exposure to a fully independent bespoke advice service
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- Strong working knowledge of Investments, Pensions, IHT and Estate planning
- In depth technical understating
- Experience in paraplanning (desirable)
- Excellent client relationships skills
If you are interested in discussing this role in further detail, then submit your details and our senior consultant, Thomas Barton-Howarth, will be in contact to discuss in further detail. Alternatively, give Tom a call on 01179170414