recruitukltd Salary: £25,000
Recruit UK have been retained by a privately owned and growing chartered south west based IFA practice who provide financial planning and wealth management advice to private and corporate clientele.
Due to business growth and an increased work flow for the Paraplanning team they would be interested in speaking with Senior IFA Administrator’s looking to step up into paraplanning or Junior Paraplanners who are not getting the support or progression expected in their current firm.
You will become part of a highly experienced and business critical team who provide support to a number of chartered advisers and their HNW clientele. You will support senior paraplanners day to day, and will gain on the job training while continuing working towards your diploma.
• Previous administration and/or report writing experience in an IFA environment
• Broad knowledge of financial planning and wealth management services and products
• Committed to undertaking relevant training as well as working towards industry exams
• Progression towards diploma
• Previous Paraplanning/report writing experience (Advantageous)
For more information on this role, please contact Andrew Daly at Recruit UK on 01179-170412. Quote reference 12337
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com