RecruitukLtd Salary: Up to £25k
Our client is a reputable financial services company who tailor their services to clients with different levels of wealth throughout the UK and believe in building long-term relationships with clients based on trust and high levels of service.
Their success has led to the need for a support role within their technical advice teams, to provide assistance to the technical adviser and financial consultants in the Northwich Office.
A general outlook of duties for this role include;
- Request and obtain all necessary information and undertake financial analysis to enable financial reports to be produced for the Adviser.
- Undertake research to allow the Technical Adviser and Adviser to identify suitable solutions to meet the client’s needs.
- Prepare information/comparisons for analysis by the Technical Adviser and Adviser.
- Request and obtain application forms and other associated paperwork.
- Ensure appropriate data is accurately recorded on Company back-office system(s) and updated in line with Company procedures.
- On-going servicing of clients as and when required.
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business. Follow principles and rules of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the internal requirements set out in the Compliance Manual, local and Group Compliance and Risk policies.
- To ensure adherence to Department’s and Company procedures and Department’s Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
To be considered for this position, you will be qualified to diploma level 4 or be taking the route towards obtaining this with 1 or 2 exams remaining. You will have an understanding of the Financial Planning/Corporate Advice process where appropriate and have the ability to work within defined business processes and achieve agreed outcomes without supervision.
An individual who is already in a financial services support role, such as a data analyst or IFA Administration, and who has an ability to multi task and prioritise using their own initiative is essential for this position as you will be expected to have a working knowledge of the industry and systems.
In return the successful applicant will receive a salary up to £25k with excellent staff incentives and development and a generous benefits package. If you are looking to progress your career in Paraplanning and wish to discuss this position in more detail, please contact Louise Sheppard at Recruit UK on 01179-450-450 and quote reference 2799.