RecruitukLtd Salary: £35k + plus benefits
Recruit UK are currently looking for a to join this multi award winning wealth management firm in Cirencester. The purpose of this role is to support the professional Advanced Diploma Module, including, scrutinising, invigilating and awarding the exams.
You will also be responsible for supporting the team in a wider Supervisory queries in areas such as CPD, Statement of Professional Standing renewals, T&C and internal accreditations/licenses.
You will be responsible for:
- To support the creation, updating and monitoring of our internal online licencing exams, including liaising with other internal departments
- To consult with employees and Partners on the professional qualifications requirements and provide guidance on achieving Chartered status
- To support the Advanced Diploma examinations working alongside Partnership Accreditation Consultants and our specialist external contractors
- To ensure the integrity of these exams is maintained via scrutinising and invigilation
- To provide support on the licencing process and accreditation of Partners
- To support the creation and maintenance of the internal licencing examination database, ensuring it remains up to date and reflects:
- – Current industry guidance
- – Current taxation
- – Current corporate and regulatory rules and guidance.
- To respond to telephone and email queries from Partners and FMT
- To support the Partnership Accreditation Management and Consultants
To be successful with this role you need to have good communication skills, analytical skills, effective time management and organisational skills. It is however essential that you have a good understanding of the CII examination and qualification structures, have a good knowledge of the regulatory background, have working knowledge at an intermediate level of Word and Excel and hold the CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or equivalent.
As well as a generous benefit package this role also comes with a salary of £35k depending on experience.
If you would like to hear more about this role please contact our senior consultant Louise Bibb at Recruit UK on 01179 170 416 and quote reference 11602