Are you a Mortgage Adviser looking for their next position? Would you like to work for a company who have an existing client base with great benefits including a 5* holiday paid for each year?
My client, a well-respected chartered financial planner firm, was established nearly 20 years ago and are based in central London. They are looking for a Mortgage Adviser to join their team as their existing adviser is relocating.
The role of the Mortgage Adviser:
- Provide whole of market mortgage advice to clients.
- Provide protection advice to clients.
- Be proactive in establishing new business via networking and any other sources available to you.
- Work along-side financial planners in the business to identify referrals for pensions and investments.
What’s on offer:
- Attractive basic and uncapped commission.
- Excellent Company Benefits package including Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, exams paid for and gym membership.
- Full paraplanning and administration support.
To qualify, the Mortgage Advisor must have:
- Previous experience in providing mortgage and protection advice
- Proven decent track record in mortgage sales
- Proven business development skills
- Existing client base (desired but not essential)
If you would like to apply for this Mortgage Adviser position, please call Melissa on 01179-170413 or email email@example.com
Quote reference 12512
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org