recruitukltd Salary: £22,000
Recruit UK are currently working with a fastly expanding firm. They are known to be one of the best mortgage advice practices in the UK and they are currently looking for support staff to help with the administration and back office duties. This company is based in the heart of Bristol center and are continuously expanding.
They are looking for a mortgage co Ordinator to work along side the financial advisers. You will be responsible for;
- Answering incoming calls and responding to inquiries from customers & 3rd parties with exceptional notes being detailed on the CRM system Completing file checks to set compliance and business standards
- Invoicing customers and collecting fees upon successful completion of the mortgage application (fees process)
- Administration, Correspondence & paperwork (dealing with application related documents)
- Maintains client confidentiality and displays a working knowledge of data protection requirements
- Maintain CRM diary management and ensure that all tasks are completed within the correct timeframes
- Ensure positive feedback from users about the quality of service provided.
- To be actively progressing your personal development through regular 121’s with your Team Leader, creating and completing personal and business objectives
You will hold a key relationship with the paraplanners and mortgage coordinators in order to achieve a smooth back office process.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in financial services or mortgages and be wanting to progress their future with a clear enthusiasm for the industry.
To hear more about this role please call Louise Bibb at Recruit UK on 01179 170 416. Quote reference 11763