RecruitukLtd Salary: c£24k
Our client is a leading UK investment and financial planning advisory firm, looking after over £9 billion client assets. It offers a range of services from an online service for clients who want to make their own investment decisions to an investment management and financial planning advisory service for clients who want advice.
They have ambitious organic growth plans and are also focused on identifying appropriate acquisition opportunities of all scales.
Our client is looking for a New Business Executive who will be responsible for building relationships with new prospects and the development of new business. This role is client facing and telephone-based.
The key responsibilities include;
- To build relationships with prospects, focusing on the establishment, optimisation and development of new business;
- To prioritise leads and help establish effective processes to convert them to high-value clients through telephone and email communication;
- To gain and maintain knowledge of investments and investment services, in view of excelling within the team or moving to other areas of the business;
- To follow business process and support the team in improving efficiencies;
- To attend a series of client facing seminars and events as well as being confident in meeting clients on a one to one basis;
- Drive clients online, maximising efficiencies and minimising paperwork;
- To work as part of, and support the team/ business; meetings and exceeding individual and team targets.
- Strict adherence to internal compliance procedures and T&C requirements
- Reporting of any suspicious transactions to the MLRO
- Undertaking training and competence as required by the business
To be considered for the position you will need to have previous sales experience with proven results, an ability to build credible professional relationships with both colleagues and clients and a good business acumen. You must be A level qualified with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal experience.
The company offers a competitive salary of £24,000 plus performance related bonus. All future training and exams will be fully funded. They offer 25 days’ holiday per annum in addition to the 8 bank holidays, along with an excellent pension scheme, DIS and PHI as well as other flexible benefits.
Please contact Louise Sheppard at Recruit UK on 01179 450450 to discuss this role in detail and quote reference 2802.