recruitukltd Basic Salary £20k pa
Are you an Office Administrator?
Are you looking to work with a company who are passionate about investing in their people?
Recruit UK is working with an Independent Financial Advice Company based in Canterbury, Kent.
They are looking to recruit an Office Administrator to join their administration team. The role is varied and may involve all aspects of work required in an independent financial advisory (IFA) firm. Appropriate experience is beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided
The role of Office Administrator
- Credit control
- Keeping clients details up to date
- Preparing information to clients
- Assisting with reconciling client bank accounts and documents
- A desire to learn and be part of the team
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above
- Attention to detail and accuracy
What’s on offer
- Competitive salary £20k (salary is negotiable based on experience)
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Group Life
- Private Health Insurance
If you would like to apply for this Office Administrator position, please call Cariad on 01179 170411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quote reference 12639
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com