recruitukltd Salary: £30k - £35k
Our cient a medium sized IFA in north Bristol are looking to take on a new office manager.
Our client is looking for a dynamic and proactive Office Manager. You will be working closely with the Directors, Advisers and support staff within the business. Planning and foresight are essential to head off any issues and with a positive attitude you will pioneer an active and thriving office.
Your Responsbilties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing diarys
- Coordinate meetings, events and communication with clients
- Develop and manage new administrative systems
- Manage the maintenance of office and supplies
- Oversee the recruitment of new staff, including inductions
- Review and update health and safety policies and ensure they are observed
Office Manager Skills:
You will need to have:
- excellent organisational and time management skills
- knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and other commonly used office packages
- strong IT and typing skills
- the ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- good teamworking skills and the confidence to lead and motivate a team
- the ability to manage your own workload and supervise the work of others concurrently
- excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- attention to detail
- flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
- a problem-solving approach to work
Candidates outside of the financial services industry will be considered providing you are an experienced Office Manager.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to carry out this Office Manager role then apply today.
For more information on this role please contact louise bibb on 01179170416 or email louise.bibb@Recruitukltd.co.uk. Quote 11847