recruitukltd Salary: £16k - £24K
My client, a leading IFA practice in the UK who offer holistic advice to private and corporate clients have an exciting opportunity for a knowledgeable Operations Administrator to join their growing and well regarded team in the Bristol.
Within this role, the Individual will be responsible for ensuring all aspects of pre-sale administration is completed correctly and efficiently. You will accurately input and maintain all client information on relevant databases, following policies and procedures and liaise with wealth planners and product providers to ensure timely completion of applications and supporting documentation.
Other tasks will include;
- Chasing and tracking new business to ensure sales targets are met.
- Checking completed work and providing relevant feedback to colleagues where appropriate.
- Undertaking project work, including assistance with campaigns, as and when required.
- Providing a high level of Customer Service.
- Participate in team meetings & Look for ways to improve services and process.
- Develop sound understanding of the company products and generic product knowledge of financial services products.
To be considered for this position, my client is looking for someone who has at least 18mths experience of working in a similar role within an IFA or banking environment. It would be an advantage if you hold some financial qualifications, but this isn’t essential as it is more important to have the desire and motivation to build a career in financial services.
Salary is c£16k – £22k depending on experience and although this is a contracted role, you will receive support in developing and utilise your skills. Contact Louise Bibb at Recruit UK to demonstrate your interest. Quote 11633