RecruitukLtd Salary: £60k
Our client is a leading Chartered IFA company in the North West who specialise in delivering face-to-face financial advice to people who have, or are in the process of accumulating Capital. All of their services are targeted towards delivering financial security for clients and their family.
They have a team of Independent financial advisers across the North West and are now actively seeking an Operations Director to support and assist the Managing Director in all aspects running and growing the firm with the aim of doubling the turnover over a five-year term. The role involves assisting with strategy, planning, finance and project management and to manage the business in Managing Directors absence.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must meet distinct criteria:
- Qualified and authorised financial adviser. At least 3 years experience as IFA providing advice to private clients including investment and pensions.
- Line management experience including recruitment, training and coaching, supervision, motivation.
- Experience of Project Management. Evidence of implementing a project.
- Ambitions to become a Director and Shareholder of a mid-sized Chartered IFA Firm.
Desirable but not essential:
- A degree in any subject
- Evidence of significant business production figures on own or team account
- Experience as an IFA supervisor
- Knowledge and experience of platforms
- Knowledge and experience of a range of investment propositions
- Knowledge and experience of regulation, compliance and T&C schemes
This role could suit the following candidates:
- Existing Operations Managers/Directors
- Existing Managers/Supervisors
- Business Owners/Directors who may wish to move to larger established firm
- Existing IFAs who seek career progression beyond servicing clients
- Negotiable basic circa £60,000, depending on experience
- Bonus based on own production
- Profit share subject to qualifying period
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Life Cover, Critical Illness, PHI & PMI after qualifying period
- Pension scheme
- Expenses including: 40p per mile for business travel
- Potential for Directorship and discounted share purchase
This is a great opportunity to join a firm that aims to preserve and grow client’s wealth and that will offer you the platform to prosper in your career.
To be considered for this position please contact Andrew Nicholson at Recruit UK on tel no 01179-170-415 and quote reference 11570